This has not been proven yet but more and more cases are coming up online along with it hitting home yesterday with the death of moomoo's friend coco.
Trifexis is a Heartworm/flea combination pill. Coco was given it the day before her death. Coco was a 8 month old german shepherd. Her owner let her out to use the bathroom in the backyard and 10 minutes later walked out to find her dead. She is currently going through an autopsy. The vet is leaning toward heart failure and has a strong feeling trifexis could be the cause. Moomoo has had it once and i will not be giving it to her again after all i have read and what as happened. I am not 100% on this and I am not trying to down a drug but if this is causing deaths in dogs I think everyone should take the percausions. RIP COCO you are truely loved and missed.